Business Acquisition and Development Strategy
Granite Mountain will strategically identify and acquire businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate a solid history of cash flow with opportunity for growth
- Have a management structure in place that will remain with the business
- Provide a competitive advantage to other businesses in it’s field
- Proven to have a gross profit margin of no less than 30% per
Granite Mountain will support startup business that meet the following criteria:
• Demonstrate a solid business plan with opportunity for growth
• Have a management structure in place that will remain with the business
• Provide a competitive advantage to other businesses in it’s field
• Demonstrate potential to produce a gross profit margin of no less than 30%
Conservative Investment Strategies
Granite Mountain will strategically invest in conservative financial products that will allow a pre- dictable and reliable rate of return on investment.
The core of this strategy is conservative dividend paying financial instruments such as Corporate Bonds, tax-free municipal bonds, senior corporate debt, and sound equity funds such as consumer staples or utilities. This will compose at least 80 percent of the portfolio.
The remaining 20 percent of the portfolio will consist of other equities, such as stocks or targeted funds that allow the Company to take advantage of favorable trends in the market. In addition, conservative, managed option strategies will be utilized to maximize return on investment. A small portion of the fund may also be dedicated to commodities trading, utilizing a system de- signed to take advantage of trending commodities while including an exit strategy to minimize risk .
The goal of the investment strategy will be to produce annual returns of at least 10-12 percent while minimizing risk and protecting company assets.
We are patient investors, committed to achieving the best long-term outcomes for our businesses and our investors.
Strategic Real Estate Investments
- Demonstrates a solid history of cash flow with opportunity for growth
- Provides a competitive advantage relative to other real estate; ie; favorable location, favorable history of tenant leasing,
- Can be purchased at 30 percent below accepted appraised value; ie; county appraisal
- In the case of commercial real estate, has a management system in place that can transition to the new ownership
We know our clients’ brands inside and out to create bespoke campaigns that bring the brand story to life, engage with consumers and inspire the media.
- Work fewer hours & make money
- Phenomenal success in our target
- Retain, high-paying customers
- You’ll get more done in less time
- Leadership skills to manage team
- Generating millions of dollars